Dr. Conrad Murray, Michael Jackson's former personal physician, was charged with one felony count of involuntary manslaughter in Los Angeles criminal court today for the pop star's death.
You can read Murray's criminal charges here:
You can view Murray's current physician registration status in Nevada here:
- Dr. Conrad Murray Charged with Involuntary Manslaughter of Michael Jackson, FindLaw (Feb. 8, 2010)
- Jackson Doctor Charged in Singer's Death, Reuters (Feb. 8, 2010)
- The Drugs that Caused Michael Jackson's Death, Reuters (Feb. 8, 2010)
- Los Angeles District Attorney's Office
- Involuntary Manslaughter - What is It?
- Ed Chernoff, Dr. Conrad Murray's Defense Lawyer
- Michael Jackson's Will
- Criminal Case and Acquittal: California v. Michael Jackson