- Duke Law School launches Masters in Law and Entrepreneurship. An LLM for the little business attorney in all of us.
- Widener Law School 1L is Mayor. A 1L who's not looking for a summer position.
- Yale Law Professor Daniel Freed is Remembered. Reforming federal sentencing laws, co-founding a law review, serving at the U.S. Department of Justice, and teaching at Yale...all in a life's work.
- UC Berkeley Law School Hides Professor Yoo's Class. "Does the 15 minute rule apply here?"
- Roger Williams Law School in Rhode Island to help Haitian Nationals in the U.S. apply for Temporary Protected Status. Finding ways to help.
Please note: the title has been updated to add more description about this post in the "Friday Footnotes" series.