Whether by FedEx, UPS, or Pizza Hut...it's all about the delivery. And FindLaw gets it.
The site that brings up-to-date legal news, case summaries, and blogs also delivers newsletters. Right to your inbox. There are FindLaw newsletters with recent circuit court cases, weekly roundups of cases by subject area, top legal headlines, sports news, human resources headlines, and business news and law to name a few.
With nearly 100 FindLaw newsletters to choose from, how does a billing-duressed associate or studying-fatigued student decide? We asked the FindLaw Newsletter team to pick their top choices of newsletters that would be useful to law associates and law students. And before you resort to unsavory take-out legal news again, consider your options in fresh delivery...
1. Cool Jobs newsletter. Whether you love your job or are looking...this weekly newsletter will let you keep a finger on the pulse of legal jobs around the U.S.
2. Supreme Court case summaries newsletter. Fancy yourself to be a SCOTUS buff? Well fancy getting summaries of cases from the top court cued to the top of your inbox. It could give you a gavel up on fellow associates or your fellow L's.
3. Top Legal Headlines newsletter. Want to reign over the water cooler talk circuit? Sign up for your daily dose of legal news speak from around the country. And it's even-iPhone and Blackberry friendly.
4. Legal Topic newsletters. (i.e. Entertainment, Labor & Employment, Cyberspace Law, Corporate/Business Law, Small Firm/Solo Practice News, Sports Law, Environmental Law): Special people specialize. And if you're a special attorney or J.D.-trainee, you can stay current in your field through subscribing to a corresponding legal topic newsletter.
5. Legal Grounds newsletter. Because even the law doesn't take itself seriously all the time. FindLaw's Legal Grounds newsletter lets you laugh at--er, with--the law and its oddities.
Have a question or two? You can visit the FindLaw's Newsletter FAQ to get the lowdown on FindLaw
newsetters and how to sign up.
- FindLaw Newsletters
- RSS for Law Students and Associates: In 5 Really Simple Steps (FindLaw's Greedy Associates)
- Law School Outlines in 2.0 : What Wiki Can Do For You (FindLaw's Greedy Associates)
- 7 Ways to Thrive in the Recession (FindLaw's Greedy Associates)
- 11 Ways to Stay Safe Online & Protect Your Privacy (FindLaw's Insider)
- The Power of Free: FindLaw's Cases & Codes for Law Students & Associates (FindLaw's Greedy Associates)
- LawBrain, the Legal Wiki: 11 Fun Facts (FindLaw's Greedy Associates)