Rutgers law clinic on trial. The "where does your funding come from" question directed towards law school clinics.
Kagan '81 rumored to be top candidate for Supreme Court. Princeton law grads hoping to bat 3/3 in recent SOTUS confirmations.
Kaplan Survey: Pre-Law Students Confident About Law School Decision. 1L to classmate: "good luck in the job market, you'll need it."
Yale Law Student Wins Poker Tour. A poker face made perfect.
Vermont Law School gets $450K for smart grid study. Funding to help raise the grade for grid tech.
- Footnotes: Law School Clinic Tug of War, GPA Bump, & More (FindLaw's Greedy Associates)
- Footnotes: Health Care, Haiti, Bobbleheads & More (FindLaw's Greedy Associates)
- Footnotes: The Law School Rank Effect & More (FindLaw's Greedy Associates)
- "Most Insignificant Supreme Court Justice?" Believe It or Not, There is a Debate. (FindLaw's Greedy Associates)
- LSAT, Anyone? (FindLaw's Greedy Associates)