Just off the heels of Easter, if you walk into a grocery store, drug store, or convenient store this week you will see them. Donning familiar pastel pinks, yellows, and blues, they will likely be relegated to clearance bins, marked with "50% Off" stickers, or headlined under "Buy 1 Get 1 Free".
They are Peeps.
Otherwise known as those marshmallowy confections shaped like curious versions of animals. Hundreds of millions of Peeps are whisked off of store shelves
each year. So, what happens to the heaps of Peeps that survive Easter? And what in a chick's name
is the connection of Peeps and law...well, the ABA Journal has found a definitive link through their photo gallery "Peeps in Law":
And, the strain of a Bar exam may even be enough to compromise the somewhat alarming indestructibility of an average Peep, as depicted below. Unfortunate, but understandable.
So the question becomes, how would you Peep-ify the law?
- Because You Love "the Office"...and its Legal Liabilities (FindLaw's Greedy Associates)
- How Law School Exams Are Graded, Kind Of (FindLaw's Greedy Associates)
- Resume Humor, the Gift that Keeps On Giving (FindLaw's Greedy Associates)
- 10 Funny Tees for Law Students in 2010 (FindLaw's Greedy Associates)
* this post has been edited to correct a spelling error, by popular demand of marshmallows worldwide.