If you have been an avid or occasional reader of this blog, you probably
noticed something. A list. Or two. Or more. There are lists about getting into
law school, getting out, and the gradients in between.
Why lists, you ask?
Lists let you communicate information in an organized, palpable format. And in the twitterized, social mediaological world of the modern law student and new associate---that can be a commodity.
And luckily, you seem to like lists. That is, at least, judging by the popularity of posts which happened to be lists. So here are a few of your favorite lists bundled together for you in, well, a handy list...
- 51 Interesting Law School Clinics Around the Country (FindLaw's Greedy Associates)
- Top 10 Reasons to Enroll in a Law School Clinic in 2010 (FindLaw's Greedy Associates)
- RSS for Law Students and Associates: In 5 Really Simple Steps (FindLaw's Greedy Associates)
- Well-Delivered: 5 FindLaw Newsletters You Can Use (FindLaw's Greedy Associates)
- 60 Famous J.D.'s Through Time (FindLaw's Greedy Associates)
- LawBrain, the Legal Wiki: 11 Fun Facts (FindLaw's Greedy Associates)