So what are the best Valentines gifts for lawyers? It's not an easy question. Lawyers can be a particular and eccentric bunch. And Valentine's Day can be a landmine of a holiday. To help you out, we scoured the internet for answers, and found that lot of the feedback on Valentine's gifts for lawyers was negative. For example:
Sexy underwear is out, because lawyers have to work too much and so they are out of shape and won't look good in the underwear, said Bitterlawyer.com. Love Coupons are out as well, because lawyers will obsess over the terms and conditions.
But there were a few good ideas mixed in the batch:
- Candleholder for the bedroom (with candles and matches) - good for a number of reasons. First of all, candles always have a romantic connotation. Second, they are soothing and relaxing, which never hurts in the bedroom. The soft light is good on your eyes and everyone looks nicer under candlelight.
- Leather, computer-friendly attache - Lawyers love these. It's always nice to have a quality briefcase or attache. Lawyers always have stuff they need to carry around with them, so it will get a lot of use.
- Twisted heart candy- you can get candy that says all kinds of different twisted things, noted legalandrew.com. However, if you're looking for candy that just says, Nice T---, there is a kid in California who can help you out.
- Top Holiday Gifts for Lawyers (FindLaw's Greedy Associates)
- Apple to Update iPad Software: Good for Law Practice? (FindLaw's Technologist)
- NJ Attorney David Wolfe Named Chair of the ABA Young Lawyers (FindLaw's Greedy Associates)