Now that the February bar exam is over, what are you going to do with all your time?
Your dreams of rest, relaxation and vacationing may finally come true. Or not.
In case you do want to reward yourself, here are some suggestions:
- Bar Review, Part Two. Go to a bar with your fellow February bar examinees and have a few drinks to relax, unwind and share war stories about the M.B.E. (CAUTION: Sharing responses may actually INCREASE your stress.)
- Get Away. Take a long weekend to get away. Far away from your daily grind. Although the weather in February may not be ideal, getting away may help your mind wind down from the accumulated stress. Besides, you won't have to worry about anybody you know watching you have a nervous breakdown.
- Exercise. For a lot of people, exercise is a good way to destress and relax. Some people run, some people take Zumba classes while others find bike riding enjoyable.
- Sleep. Catch up on your sleep.
If you can get some extended time away, here are some nice places to go in early March:
- The Caribbean
- Las Vegas
- The Bar Exam Sucks, But Your Life Doesn't Have to When It's Over (Lawyerist.com)
- After the Bar (Findlaw.com)