When people go shopping for lawyers, they say video helps them make up their mind. Indeed, 76 percent of them say they want a feel for a lawyer’s personality before contacting the firm, according to a FindLaw survey.
That’s why video has become an essential part of an online marketing program. Video can quickly introduce your firm’s personality and communicate your knowledge. That way, attorneys can make a faster connection with their potential clients.
Enter FindLaw’s Video services for lawyer marketing.
Whether you want to create your first video with FindLaw or already have one you want to use more effectively, our flexible solutions make it easy for you to confidently take advantage of this powerful medium.
What better way to tell the video story than a video:
FindLaw's full video services include:
- A Personal Project Manager. As your single point of contact, your project manager helps you craft your key messages and prepare for the shoot. Your project manager facilitates the entire process, seamlessly guiding you through video planning and production to distribution and optimization.
- Professional Law Firm Video Production Teams. Experienced producers, film crews and editors will create a high quality video that conveys your firm's message clearly, dynamically, and professionally.
- Distribution Management. To increase your visibility, we strategically distribute your videos across 3rd party sites like YouTube, and exclusive FindLaw online properties, including the highly viewed Attorney Profiles and Legal Video Directory sections of FindLaw.com: the leading online resource for legal information.
- Search Engine Optimization. Our law firm SEO experts apply the same optimization rigor to your video content as to your website, helping you attract new clients by increasing your visibility across the Internet.
- Video Integration. Your video is more than web content - it's an important component of your overall law firm marketing plan. We will help you maximize its power by incorporating its messages across all of your online marketing efforts.
Ready to inquire about videos for your firm? Click here to find your local FindLaw consultant.
-- Jim Schonrock, Sr. Director of Product Management
with Adam Ramirez, FindLaw Audience Team