For the answer, look no further than a free FindLaw seminar at this weekend's American Association for Justice convention in San Francisco. The seminar is entitled "More and Better Clients: 5 Ways to Make Internet Marketing Deliver."
FindLaw General Manager Michael Mathias will lead the discussion on how a synchronized approach can help your firm find the right audience and connect with prospective clients. Mathias' discussion will focus on best practices, such as:
- Using the most effective channels to deliver high-impact content to legal consumers;
- Coordinating your marketing efforts across all platforms, such as your website along with other digital (and non-digital) assets; and
- Avoiding common pitfalls when it comes to online lawyer marketing.
The lessons and advice in Mathias' seminar are derived from FindLaw's industry-leading experience in helping law firm customers expand their business. Mathias will also draw from his 25 years of experience in the marketing industry, which is rapidly and constantly changing.
To keep up with those changes and help boost your bottom line, sign up now for the free FindLaw seminar. Here are the details:
- What: FindLaw's "More and Better Clients: 5 Ways to Make Internet Marketing Deliver."
- Where: AAJ Convention, Hilton San Francisco, Golden Gate 1.
- When: Sunday July 21, 4 to 5 p.m.
- Register for free: Fill out the online registration form by clicking here.
Along with the free FindLaw seminar, you can also check out FindLaw's booth -- No. 402 -- at the AAJ Convention, where you can enter for a chance to win a Brookstone wireless speaker or a Keurig Elite Brewing System. We'll also have an artist on hand to sketch your digital caricature.
-- Michelle Croteau, Director, Marketing Communications,
with Andrew Chow, FindLaw Audience Team