The hyphenated world of technology that brings us e-mail and i-Phones meets the world of law in the arena of e-Discovery. If we lost you at a vowel, don't worry, there is help using another law-tech innovation, the educational webcast.
Below are a few upcoming webcasts on a variety of e-law topics.
- August 13th: What You Need to Focus on Proactive e-Discovery Strategies (Mimosa Systems)
- September 15th: e-Discovery Case Law Update - Fall 2009 (Fios) - In this quarterly update, implications of recent court decisions will be explored. It will also cover tactics and strategies organization should consider to ensure legal and regulatory compliance.
- September 22nd: Insights on Effective Legal Hold Management (Fios) - Addressing the question, "Do we need to preserve electronic files when litigation arises?" this webinar will cover the complexities of defensible, cost-effective legal hold management. It will explore central questions that must be asked and answered to ensure effective legal holds for e-discovery.
- September 29th: The Value of Project Management in e-Discovery (Fios) - The webcast is prepared to explore important impacts discipline of project management can have of efficiency, cost, and outcome predictability of e-discovery.
- What is a FindLaw Webcast? (LawyerMarketing.com)