By Abacus Data Systems
Hit with budget cuts while workloads increase, agencies are struggling to find ways to save money, without sacrificing the requisite quantity and quality of their work.
With AbacusLaw Prosecutor software, legal professionals in government agencies get the benefits of case management technology (lowering their cost per case and simultaneously handling more cases effectively), previously enjoyed only by private practice attorneys.
Cost and time saving benefits include:
- All case intake, document generation, calendaring, reporting, accounting/time management and synchronization are contained in one system. No additional database or reporting technologies are needed.
- With everything in one program, there are no costs for multiple vendor products (licenses, updates, support, maintenance, training or administrative personnel).
- AbacusLaw is the only user-configurable system of its type: database structures, screens, reports, queries, calendaring rules, and court forms are completely configurable within the program.
- By using one, integrated system, training and administration are simpler and cost effective.
- Linking all information electronically reduces the need (expense) to locally copy and store tons of paper, and accessing documents with mere mouse clicks eliminates looking for files in use by others or potentially misplaced.
Abacus Government Systems President Dennis Baldwin explained his company's development of Abacus Prosecutor: "Every agency deals with people, documents, and cases. AbacusLaw puts them all in one easy-to-use, configurable for each department, database system which produces tremendous cost savings."
About Abacus Government Systems
AbacusLaw has over 250,000 domestic and international users representing both the commercial and public sectors. Abacus Government Systems focuses on the public sector agency needs associated with District Attorneys, Public Defenders, Solicitors General, Attorneys General and other state and local government agencies involved with investigating, managing and litigating cases and legal matters. 888-452-6301, www.AbacusGov.com.