Elite has released ProLaw XII, the newest version of the top One Office software solution for legal professionals.
ProLaw XII could prove exceedingly useful for small law firms, mid-size law firms, corporate legal departments and government agencies. It is meant to streamline tasks and integrate the entire office to run more efficiently, from the office manager to the top partner or director.
Based entirely on the Microsoft .NET platform, ProLaw XII offers a high level of integration and seamlessness with applications such as Word, Outlook and Excel. The .NET platform is the legal industry standard.
A big plus: ProLaw XII can integrate well with Microsoft and non-Microsoft applications.
A significant change is that this ProLaw XII version has enhancements to real-time reporting capabilities. These capabilities are essential to professionals who are looking to:
- analyze case trends such as profitability and performance,
- budgeted vs. worked hours,
- transactions that have been worked and billed,
- missing time analysis,
- top clients and practice areas,
- rolled up financials, and others.
ProLaw XII can create interactive reports, and gives users the ability to edit reports and quickly analyze different scenarios in Excel. Reports can also be exported in a variety of formats including PDF, CSV, XML, and Word.
The Automatic Time Capture feature lets employees keep track of their time with limited work disruption. Due to its integration capabilities, ProLaw XII allows employees to capture time from widely used office applications like Outlook, Word, Excel and Adobe Acrobat & Reader. The lack of work disruption, and pop-ups to submit time, increases the amount of time that is captured, submitted, and ultimately billed by you or your employees.
ProLaw XII also offers other upgraded features such as one-click filing of e-mails and attachments directly from Outlook, and the ability to share and find information easily with the rest of the office.
(Note: ProLaw is owned by Thomson Reuters, which also owns FindLaw.)
- Elite Introduces ProLaw XII (Westlaw Insider)
- Elite Introduces ProLaw XII - Built on .NET Technology (Legal Current)
- New iDocExplorer iPad App Provides Secure Access to Documents (FindLaw's Technologist)
- Esquire Innovations' iRedline Now Integrates with ProLaw (Red Orbit)