There are a lot of reasons not to buy a Google Glass (available today only), besides the incomprehensible price of $1,500. For example:
- You'll be called a "Glasshole" repeatedly;
- You'll be barred from certain restaurants and other establishments;
- You may be ticketed for DWG (Driving While Glass'd);
- Random angry people may assault you;
- Google has had more privacy issues than we can link to;
But hey, it's not all bad. You get to look like Geordi La Forge! Plus, a few lawyers that took part in the exclusive testing of the product have had their own ideas on how the devices could help their practice.