- 2014 Tax Update -- 1.29.14 -- Highlighting changes to state and federal tax laws.
- Preventing Legal Malpractice 2014 -- 1.30.14 -- How to protect yourself and your practice, focusing on transactional practices.
- Practicing with Professionalism -- 2.27.14 -- A mandatory professionalism course, make sure you attend one of these.
- Launching Your Civil Rights Practice -- On Demand Video -- How to file a civil rights claim on behalf of a plaintiff.
- Pillars of Professionalism (Ethics) -- On Demand Video -- Reviewing the new Pillars of Professionalism adopted by the Kansas Bar Association.
- Cloud Computing & Social Media Ethics -- On Demand Video -- Learn to "tame the dragons" of social media and cloud computing.
- Ethics of Social Media Use (Ethicspalooza) -- On Demand Video -- Navigating social media ethically.
- Health Law Symposium -- On Demand Video -- New developments in health law.
- Solo and Small Firm Institute -- On Demand Video -- Small law firm practice management.
- Movie Night with the Justices: Adam's Rib -- 2.11.14 at 5 p.m. -- Watch a movie, get CLE credit.
- Reimagining the UCC in Your Practice -- 2.7.14 at 8:30 a.m. -- The UCC and your practice.
- Social Media, Marketing and LinkedIn for Attorneys -- On Demand Webcast -- Using social media marketing for attorneys.
- Litigation Section Ski & CLE: It's All Downhill from Here - Common Dilemmas for Utah Lawyers -- 1.31.14 12 p.m. to 9 p.m. -- skiing and CLE.
- Second Annual Social Media Legal Extravaganza -- 2.6.14 from 8 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. -- It's an extravaganza! Do you need more description?
- 2014 IP Summit -- 2.28.14 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. -- All things intellectual property.
- Ethics for Securities Lawyers -- On Demand Video -- Ethical concerns for securities lawyers.
- The U.S. Environmental Laws & Regulations -- On Demand Video -- New developments in federal environmental law.
- Preventing Legal Malpractice -- On Demand Video -- How to protect yourself and your practice.
While this is just an overview of upcoming classes in your respective states, most bar associations will approve MCLE classes that are universal in nature, so keep an eye out for other relevant classes. Don't wait until the last minute, try to set a goal of one class per month to meet your requirements.
- Year in Review 2013: Highlights From the 10th Circuit (FindLaw's U.S. Tenth Circuit Blog)
- Meet Utah's New Attorney General, Sean Reyes (FindLaw's U.S. Tenth Circuit Blog)
- Kansas Supreme Court Justice Nancy Moritz Nominated for 10th Cir. (FindLaw's U.S. Tenth Circuit Blog)