After filing a legal motion challenging his ex-wife Kate Gosselin, Jon Gosselin has dropped his primary custody lawsuit.
As previously discussed, the two stars of the hit reality show "Jon & Kate Plus 8" were due in court in Pennsylvania on May 25 for a hearing on Jon's legal motion for full custody of their twins and sextuplets.
Kate Gosselin reportedly filed for both child support and alimony as previously discussed too. Kate has requested that Jon pay $21,700 a month in child support.
In his lawsuit, Jon Gosselin alleged that Kate had become an "absentee mom" because she appeared on "Dancing With the Stars" and has a reality show in the works.
Since then, Jon withdrew his paper's seeking primary custody and Kate has been voted off the Dancing with the Stars show.
But Jon says he is short on cash.
He announced some money-making plans and is selling his BMW to tide him over until he can find a job, US Weekly reports. Jon also said he would like to get back into TV and is looking for a job.
The filed paperwork Jon earlier this month sought primary custody of his children and relief from child-support payments.
Currently, Jon is interested in pursuing joint custody of his children with Kate and doing what is best for the family, he said.
In addition to dropping his primary custody suit, Jon fired his fired his attorney, Anthony List, with whom he fighting with over disparaging comments List made about Kate to the media.