Block on Trump's Asylum Ban Upheld by Supreme Court
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has confirmed that salmonella has been found in jars of peanut butter, according to the Associated Press: Tests Find Salmonella in Peanut Butter.
On Tuesday, a class action lawsuit was filed in federal court in Washington state, on behalf of people who became ill after eating Salmonella-tainted Peter Pan or Great Value peanut butter. More information from the Seattle Times: Class-Action Peanut Butter Suit Filed in Seattle
On Wednesday, an Associated Press article reported that a Pennsylvania family has filed a wrongful death lawsuit against ConAgra Foods, manufacturer of Peter Pan and Great Value Peanut Butter, alleging that 76 year-old Roberta Barkay died as a result of eating peanut butter contaminated with Salmonella.