With the 2010 Commencement season drawing to a quiet close, there have been more
than a handful of famous lawyers who have taken center stage at prominent law school
graduations across the country. This time to deliver their words of wisdom,
humor, and candor all wrapped up in a commencement address. Here are a few we
came across that you might find interesting.
1. Retired Supreme Court Justice David H. Souteraddresses Harvard University, May 27, 2010.
2. Author John Grisham addresses UNC Chapel Hill, May 9, 2010.
3. First Lady Michelle Obama addresses George Washington University, May 16,
4. Former President Bill Clinton addresses Yale University, May 24, 2010.
5. Attorney General Eric Holder addresses Columbia Law School, May 14, 2010.