Block on Trump's Asylum Ban Upheld by Supreme Court
Have you ever been stuck sitting in the courthouse with absolutely nothing to do? Or well, absolutely nothing you want to do? It can make you so stir crazy that you start contemplating a conversation with your neighbor.
Human interaction. Gross.
Enter the smart phone and tablet. They're great time wasting -- and people avoiding -- tools. You just need to know how to get the most bang for your bored buck. We're here to help. So download these apps and waste away.
1. TV apps. Though they offer free apps, Netflix and Hulu both require subscriptions. But ABC, NBC and the CW all offer free apps and free streaming of full episodes. Use your downtime to catch up on Gossip Girl. Or Law & Order: SVU.
2. Flipboard. If you haven't heard of this app, it's one of the best ways to peruse the web. With Flipboard, you can create a virtual magazine that pulls content from your favorite websites and social media accounts. You "flip" through the pages with a swipe of your finger.
3. Fruit Ninja. Everyone knows that ninjas are better than pirates. And angry birds. Ninjas are also solo creatures that don't require a second player, which also means they're much better than Draw Something and Words With Friends. So test out your ninja slicing skills on some flying fruit. You'll look silly, but it's fun.
4. Old school game apps. This blogger is a big fan of Breakout, even though she fondly remembers its Nintendo clone, Alleyway. The Apple App Store has loads of old school game apps -- Tetris, Pac-Man, The Oregon Trail. There's even Duck Hunt!
5. FindLaw Legal News app. When all else fails -- or you're just feeling guilty -- you can catch up on the latest legal news. Short, concise and often funny, this app will keep you sufficiently entertained.
Now, before we send you off to waste your time, a quick reminder -- please check the courthouse rules before you pull out a smart phone or tablet and start playing.