Seminar - Archiving and the Enterprise: Cut Costs Now!
This seminar is presented by Mimosa Systems: Tues., July 21, 2009
9:00am - 1:00pm
1065 La Avenida
Mountain View, CA 94043
The costs of backup and eDiscovery requirements are soaring along with the likelihood of your team needing ready access to your corporate communications and content.
- Storage requirements will grow from almost 18 MB per user/day in 2007, to over 28 MB per user/day in 2011*
- 80% of electronic discovery events involve email and attachments**
- One of 2 organizations worldwide is using or planning to use SharePoint***
Is your organization prepared?
You are invited to a seminar where industry experts Brian Babineau and
Martin Tuip will discuss best practices for email, file and SharePoint
archiving and the impact a proactive plan can have on your corporate
costs and productivity.
You will walk away from this seminar with:
- Why an archiving investment today will pay you back tomorrow
- Best practices for comprehensive information retention & eDiscovery preparation
*Radicati Group; **ESG; ***ESGRegister Today
- How integrating backup and archiving can optimize your team's efficiency