Skip to main content

Are you a legal professional? Visit our professional site

Please enter a legal issue and/or a location
Begin typing to search, use arrow keys to navigate, use enter to select

FindLaw is Making Friends on Facebook!

By Nicole Johnson, JD on March 23, 2011 6:51 AM

Well, it's official. FindLaw has made a splash on Facebook.

That's right. Introducing FindLaw for Consumers on Facebook! From handling debt collectors to understanding courtroom procedures, we'll walk you through some of the most common legal issues consumers face.

We'll also keep you locked in to all the latest and greatest legal news and entertaining stories that keeps us all laughing (and crying). Um, can you say, Charlie Sheen anyone?

We have our own social media guru who scans FindLaw's legal news, blogs, community boards, and other resources throughout the day, hand-picking those stories that will make you say hmm or just keep you informed.

So, if you want to know where it all goes down at FindLaw, check out our new Facebook page here. And while you're there, help us spread the love by clicking the "Like" button.

C'mon, you can do it. What are you waiting for? Here's your chance to talk with the FindLaw community and tell us what's on your mind. Also, as a newly created site, your initial support and feedback will help shape the direction of FindLaw's consumer Facebook page.

We promise, you won't be disappointed. Check out what others are saying about it:

"You guys rock hard" - M.K.

"Love your website!!!" - Jason L.

"FindLaw for Consumers...What a great idea!" - Steve L.

"Just read the whole legal requirement explanation for sole proprietorship on your website. It's all there, fantastic" - Sofia A.

Don't forget to leave a comment and tell your friends, family members, and colleagues.

See you there!

You Don’t Have To Solve This on Your Own – Get a Lawyer’s Help

Meeting with a lawyer can help you understand your options and how to best protect your rights. Visit our attorney directory to find a lawyer near you who can help.

Or contact an attorney near you:
Copied to clipboard

Find a Lawyer

More Options