Block on Trump's Asylum Ban Upheld by Supreme Court
Attention FindLaw newsletter subscribers: We asked, and you delivered.
The results of our 2011 newsletter survey are in -- and some may surprise you!
Last month, we sent a survey to FindLaw newsletter readers asking for feedback on a number of topics in an effort to enhance your experience with FindLaw newsletters.
We received a broad set of answers from thousands of respondents. Did you know most readers read FindLaw newsletters during work hours, for instance? Here is some of what we learned about how you interact with FindLaw:
- FindLaw newsletter readers (both lawyers and non-lawyers) are loyal. The majority of readers have subscribed to FindLaw newsletters for more than 2 years.
- The average age of a FindLaw newsletter reader is around 45 years of age.
- Although FindLaw newsletter readers are spread across the U.S., the percentage of readers on the East Coast tops the list.
- Most readers read FindLaw newsletters during work hours, as opposed to weekends and mornings. Our non-lawyer consumer readers, however, split their time reading between work hours and evenings.
- For many readers, FindLaw is the only place they visit to receive updated legal information.
- When asked "Why do you subscribe to FindLaw Newsletters," the majority of readers said they wanted up-to-date legal news. Other popular responses included to keep up with the latest legal thoughts and comments, read cases, and conduct independent legal research.
- Finally, for many readers, FindLaw is the only legal publication they turn to for current legal information and news.
Sign up for a newsletter today
If you haven't already signed up for a free FindLaw newsletter, it's quick and easy. Just go to the newsletter signup page, click on a title to see a sample, or hover over a title to see its description. Just check the box next to each newsletter you want, then click the Subscribe button. The latest legal news will be arriving in your Inbox in no time.