Skip to main content

Are you a legal professional? Visit our professional site

Please enter a legal issue and/or a location
Begin typing to search, use arrow keys to navigate, use enter to select

Answer's Top Contributors Now Have Gold, Silver, & Bronze Badges

By Pierre Zado, JD, MBA on October 14, 2011 9:56 AM

We at FindLaw know your time is valuable. There is a lot of information out there. But at FindLaw Answers, it's as simple as posting your question in our community and waiting to hear back from our users.

Still, what if you could see which users were answering all of the questions? What if you were able to tell right away if a top contributor responded to your question?

Well now you can! Introducing our brand new FindLaw Answers Contributor Badges.

These shiny, new badges are a categorization system to help you identify the most active voices on FindLaw Answers.

We have a new three-tiered scale to identify our loyal contributors in the Answers community.

The Gold trophy badge is tops. This highest level signifies a user who has posted at least 1,000 times. Only a handful of long-time users in the Answers community have ever reached this level.

The Silver trophy, earned with 250 posts, demonstrates a consistent contributor to Answers. Finally, the Bronze trophy badge, earned with 50 posts, is for a valued fixture in the community. You can find the details about this scale and other important information in our Community Guidelines.

You can also then search these contributors' most recent posts to see what other questions they have answered.

So when life gets legal -- and sooner or later it probably will -- you can find additional help at the FindLaw Answers FAQ page.

Be on the lookout for users with their shiny new badges. We know you'll appreciate hearing from some of our top contributors.

You Don’t Have To Solve This on Your Own – Get a Lawyer’s Help

Meeting with a lawyer can help you understand your options and how to best protect your rights. Visit our attorney directory to find a lawyer near you who can help.

Or contact an attorney near you:
Copied to clipboard

Find a Lawyer

More Options