Who is Pierre Zado? FindLaw's Man of Many Resources
Back then they didn't want me
Now I'm hot they all on me.
I'm Pierre Za-do
Don't act like you don't know the name!
-- Pierre Zado, FindLaw Answers team lead and rap aficionado.
Even if you've never heard a beat of rap, you can relate to Pierre Zado, our man behind FindLaw Answers. I mean, he can recite Mike Jones' phone number immortalized in his rags to riches rap song "Back Then:"
"281. 33-Oh. 800-Foh. Hit Pierre up on the low, 'Cuz PZ about to blow!"
He certainly is. So Insider fans, here is Pierre Zado, starring in his own rap production entitled: "Who is Pierre Zado?"
Pierre is a man who does more than direct our Answers community. Think of him as
FindLaw Sunnyvale's nomination for The Most Interesting Man in the World (with a hip-hop beat in the background).
- Pierre has a buffet at his desk and also brews coffee two to three times a day. Never mind that FindLaw's Sunnyvale office provides snacks and caffeinated beverages. Pierre has fully stocked his desk to cut out the middleman. Items on his desk include: George Foreman Grill, coffee maker, coffee bean grinder, and a full selection of utensils.
- Pierre owns a well-used passport. PZ has been to five continents. He played rugby in New Zealand, river rafted from Thailand into Laos and rode a camel in Egypt:
- PZ is whale who frequents Las Vegas nightclubs. He sports silk pocket squares in his cream blazer when talking to his people at XS nightclub in the Wynn casino:
- Pierre's current favorite rap cut is Lloyd Banks' "Beamer, Benz or Bentley." But as he rolls through Sunnyvale and Mountain View, he does his patented gangsta lean and changes the lyrics to "Volvo, Benz or Bentley" in honor of his 2006 S60 sedan. He likes to change up the lyrics to feature his own life. Who among us hasn't done the same while rollin' on dubs down the Interstate?
- Pierre does not speak Spanish. He can only understand when people speak it very, very slowly. He does, however speak Assyrian and is trying re-learn Spanish.
- With all the food at PZ's desk, it is a good thing he is athletic as he is. He played college football alongside new Raiders QB Carson Palmer at the University of Southern California.
Oh, and Pierre also does some work while at FindLaw, too! He's got to put that big pimpin' JD/MBA from Valparaiso to use, right? Seriously though, Mr. Zado is worldly, personable, works long, hard hours and is committed to making FindLaw.com a great user experience.
He's a FindLaw employee that makes it fun to come to work each day. So if you ever come by our Sunnyvale office be sure to have your favorite rap beat in your head and an empty stomach for the Pierre buffet.