Block on Trump's Asylum Ban Upheld by Supreme Court
Here at FindLaw.com, we write a lot of blogs. Tons. Between the consumer and legal professional channels, hundreds are produced every single week.
Our blog posts run the gamut: From everyday legal issues to absurd fact patterns. And luckily for us, you like to share our content. Here is a look at five of our most shared FindLaw blog posts of late:
1. Fake Doctor, 81, Offers Door to Door Breast Exams -- Is it the fake doctor aspect? The fact that he was 81? Or the door-to-door approach to breaking the law that inspired so many people to share this legally weird post with their friends? You decide!
2. Man Set Taco Bell on Fire Over The Meat In His Chalupa -- When hunger strikes, best not to strike a match. One Georgia man was so upset about his inadequate fast food order he took to arson to show his anger.
3. Top 10 Legal Facts Every Blogger Should Know -- Anyone can blog these days, but do you know your legal rights when it comes to limiting and protecting your content? Read up!
4. Top 3 Halloween Lawsuits of All Time -- Clearly we love a good countdown-inspired post and so do our readers! Holiday-themed makes it that much better
5. Criminal Penguin Caught On Camera In Antarctica -- Too cute is not how I usually describe a legal blog but the story and video footage on this blog will melt your heart, even if you are in Antarctica!
As you can see from our list of most shared FindLaw blog posts, the law is everywhere. From Antarctica to your local Taco Bell, we hope you enjoy and share your favorite FindLaw blogs with your friends, family and coworkers!
And if a particular post strikes a chord with you, you should share it! Sharing is simple -- located on every blog post are buttons to your favorite social media outlets, including: Facebook, Twitter, StumbleUpon, Google +1 and LinkedIn. Just look for the "Share This" button and to distribute to your online friends!