Skip to main content

Are you a legal professional? Visit our professional site

Please enter a legal issue and/or a location
Begin typing to search, use arrow keys to navigate, use enter to select

Birds of a Feather: Follow FindLaw Writers on Twitter

By Laura Strachan, Esq. on March 19, 2013 1:01 PM

Want to meet the person behind some of the great FindLaw blogs you enjoy reading every day? Well now you can.

For a start, meet Robyn Hagan Cain, the snarky fashionista attorney turned blogger behind some of our most popular legal professional blogs. Writing as many as nine blogs in a single day, Hagan Cain's writing process is helped along by triple-shot espressos and motivation from her beloved pooch Braxley. And you will find all that out and more when you follow her on Twitter via the link below any of her blogs.

You can find Robyn's writing on our site, Facebook page and Twitter account dedicated to Legal Professionals. And now you can also find Robyn on Twitter. Through our new pilot program here at, our goal is connecting our readers to the writers behind the posts is to give you a chance to get to know your favorite FindLaw writers a little better.

Here's what Blog Editor and Team Lead Tanya Roth has to say about the pilot: "We have great personalities writing for us these days. Our writers are not just licensed attorneys but smart, funny and talented, just the kind of voices readers might like to get to know on Twitter. It also benefits our writers because it gives them a chance to create a connection above and beyond the blogs."

So don't forget to follow FindLaw on Twitter and follow Robyn. We promise her tweets will entertain and inform you not just about legal happenings — but also tell a bit of a story about a Southern girl enjoying everything the San Francisco Bay Area has to offer.

You Don’t Have To Solve This on Your Own – Get a Lawyer’s Help

Meeting with a lawyer can help you understand your options and how to best protect your rights. Visit our attorney directory to find a lawyer near you who can help.

Or contact an attorney near you:
Copied to clipboard

Find a Lawyer

More Options